To All the Moms

Today, friends, I just wanted to share a few sweet and also funny links about Mother's Day.  It's coming up you know and I love when I find things like this to share.  I've been collecting these as I come across them and now I just needed to pass them along.  I took a little screen shot for each one and if you click on it you can go right to the sites where these are.  

First up is for the moms out there that are reading this.  When I found this touching post I knew I had to share it with other moms, especially moms with daughters.  It's just so sweet!  
This is from the blog Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom.  


Next up is a funny video.  Moms will definitely appreciate the sarcasm in this one.  It's from Youtube but there is also an article that goes with it.  I tried to directly link to YouTube but for some reason it wasn't working.  So I will link this screen shot below.  


Finally is this list of things we forget to thank our Moms for.  I'm always a sucker for a Top Ten type list, and this one is so true.  You can click on the title below to read it.  



Now raise your hand if you need to leave the computer and go call your mom.  Me too!  

So in the spirit of all things MOM, I finished this little pack for Mother's Day and it's on sale for the next 2 days.  


This pack includes this craftivity where the flowers flip up for students to write.

       

A Flower shaped gift book with 3 different versions.



And some printables.


 Wishing you all a Happy Mother's Day!


6 comments:

  1. Love this time of the year and all the sweet things my firsties say about their mom;) Found you by zip a dee doo dah:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Mother's Day activity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this! I love my mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great activities for Mother's Day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete