Friday, October 9, 2015

Five Things About My Week

It's been a while since I linked up with this fun one -- but now seems like as good a time as any.  My week was much different than it normally is when I link up here, so here goes.  



Last Friday was my last day of work for a little while.  As some of you know, I am due for my 3rd child and am now on maternity leave.  So last week was a mad rush to get everything all set for my sub, whom they just hired a couple days before I left.  I sent out for TONS of copies to have on hand.  


I had my daughter make a few sample projects so my sub could use them if she needed to.  


I was so happy I had made these packs this year because they were the perfect things to have ready for the next two months.  I love when things work out that way!



And if you missed my post earlier this week about prepping for Halloween in the classroom, you can check it out HERE!


So since last Friday my due date has come...............and gone..........so I'm #stillwaiting!!



Well, what do you do when you are just waiting around????  Apparently I like to go shopping - both in stores and online.....a lot! 


Found this adorable onesie at Walmart --- among many, many other things as I walked around the mall trying to get this baby going.    


I also like to peruse Pinterest when I have nothing better to do.  Maybe you saw my latest wishful thinking pin on Instagram.  


But by far, my most favorite thing to do when I am home is to be a stay at home mom and do things that I don't normally get to do.  

Like put my daughter on the bus --- even if it is raining!


Or go on preschool field trips to the pumpkin farm and see your daughter interacting with her friends and classmates.


And of course, just spending more time with family on the weekend because I don't have any lesson plans to write or papers to grade.  



So my week hasn't been a normal week in the life of a teacher, and yes I'm getting a little impatient waiting to meet my little girl, but there are definite positives too!

I hope you all had a great week!  Hopefully my next post will include a picture of our newest addition.    



2 comments:

  1. Awwwww. I hope baby comes soon! I know how it can be to have a due date come and go. You look fabulous though. Being a stay at home mom is so nice. So nice to see your kids off to school. Enjoy and hope all goes well with the arrival of baby.
    -Kendwy from BuggyForFirst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the onesie! Hope the baby makes her grand entrance ASAP!

    ReplyDelete