So school is out (finally!!) and I can breathe.
(that was me letting out a happy sigh, not screaming.....haha)
So I am finally able to grab a quick moment to jump back on my blog and reconnect with all of you. I love these Weekend Warriors posts and am even more excited that we have now made it a link-up so you can join in the fun too!
This month's theme is:
So here is a little bit about me:
The Teacher Me:
1. I have taught 4th grade for 2 years, 3rd grade for 8 years, and 1st grade for 3 years and counting. I have taught in 4 different schools, but only in 2 different districts. I had one year in my first school district and have been in my current district for the last 12 years. There are 3 elementary schools in our district and I have been in each one. This year they are closing the school I am in so I am moving, yet again, to another classroom and another school. I like changing things up, but being pregnant and packing up a classroom just really isn't fun! Who wants to come to my room in August and unpack boxes??? Anyone?
2. I love the first day of school every year, but no matter how long I've been teaching I always feel nervous like it's my first year. I can't sleep the night before. I have dreams of forgetting to make their nametags or get materials ready. It definitely keeps things exciting!
3. I am definitely very focused on my students' learning and academics; however, my primary focus will always be to teach my students how to make good choices, have good character, and most importantly be a confident learner! I want my students to never give up, work hard, but also become a family and find ways to be a caring friend and support one another.
The Regular Me:
1. If you saw this post then you know we are expecting our third child in October. We found out a couple weeks ago that we are having our third GIRL!!!! We are all very excited! However, I will be accepting donations for wedding funds ;-)
2. I love a clean house, but I need a little motivation to really clean. Not the day to day cleaning, but the "Heavy Duty Weekend Cleaning". My kids and I turn on Pandora and dance around while we are cleaning. They don't last as long with the cleaning as I would like, but we still have a good time.
So now you know a little more about me, but I would LOVE to learn a little more about you. If you are a blogger, link up below and grab these slides to create your post. If you don't have a blog, leave your 3-2-1 in the comments below.
Happy Summer to you all!!!