Sunday, November 30, 2014

Currently...

It's been a while since I've linked up with Farley's Currently and I've missed it.  Such a fun linky!


So here is my December Currently...


Right now, and really for the last week or so, I have been non-stop watching and LISTENING to Hallmark Christmas movies.  I can't stop!!  #cantstopwontstop  I never watch Lifetime or Hallmark any other time of the year, but for some reason I cannot get enough when it comes to cheesy Christmas movies.  

I am LOVING our Christmas tree!!!  We went out yesterday to cut it down.  


Then we went to put on the Christmas lights and two strands needed to be replaced.  So of course I ran out to Target to buy new lights and about 10 other things I didn't need.  #darnyoutarget  Anyway, we finally decorated tonight and it is just perfect.  I love sitting here just staring at it!

Yes, I am THINKING that there are 15 days till break.  I know, we just had a mini-break for Turkey Day, but these next 15 days will be fun and crazy all at the same time and I might be counting down already.  And it also might have something to do with going to Disney World on Christmas Day!!!  I'm a little excited!

I sure am WANTING to find the perfect gifts for the people I love this year.  I might be shopping online every second I get.  I might have stopped typing here a minute ago and checked the latest Cyber Monday deal on Amazon.  

I am NEEDING to check some things off my to-do list - both at home and school.  It's never ending and this time of year I can never get ahead.  Just keep chugging along I suppose.

And finally, I am GIVING more of myself this month.  I want to give more of myself to my family, to my friends, and to my students.  I want to take more time to just be in the moment instead of planning what's next.  This is contradictory to my needing to check more off my to-do list, but when it comes down to it - the people I love deserve it!

Thanks for stopping by to check out what I'm currently up to.  Now I strongly recommend checking out the other Currently links, but ALSO you miiiiiiiightttt want to head over to TpT to go shopping.  The sale has officially begun and you don't want to miss out on the fun!!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking the same thing - Thanksgiving break only makes me want winter break! lol.. I can't believe my tree isn't up yet - I need to get on that asap! Have a wonderful holiday season!
    Scarlett at Speech Is Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great that your tree is up and lit and decorated - I don't have any Christmas stuff out yet - I like to hold off just a bit - We don't chop a tree, but we do go for a real one - I love the smell. I hope you get caught up at least a little bit and can enjoy your December!
    Thanks for Sharing - Michelle

    ReplyDelete