Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Currently

This is an all-time record for me... I've blogged 3 days in a row!!!  
Hold the phone.  
Stop the presses.  
This is momentous.  
You are witnessing history in the making.  

Ok, enough of the melodramatic nonsense.  I'm just so dang impressed with myself.  
I just HAD to make it 3 days in a row for this super fun linky by Farley.  It's been a while since I've joined in and I was missing it.  


Here's the specifics:

Listening:  My kiddos are watching some super cute Doc McStuffins right now while I am on my computer.  Yep, I'm THAT mom right now, but I'm not feeling too bad because that show is so stinkin' adorable.  Sometimes I find myself singing the songs when no one else is around.  Actually, sometimes I even sing the songs in my classroom and my students just giggle (while they quietly hum along).  

Loving: I just LOVE vacations where we spend the whole day in PJ's.  I had the flu for a couple days and was forced to be in my PJ's.  That wasn't the loving I'm referring to.  I like the days when I choose to not get dressed, and no one can say anything about it.  Just me and my girls.  THE BEST!!

Thinking: I REALLY need to do some laundry.  That one's easy.  I should get off my pajama wearing buns and throw a load in....and then maybe get back on the couch and just wait for it to be done =)

Wanting: An extra week of vacation.  You know all that sitting around in my PJ's business.  Well, I haven't been as productive as I should've been so an extra week to check more things off on my to-do list would be great.  

Needing: That extra week of vacation (see above)

Favorite memory from this Christmas: going on the Polar Express train ride.  I think they have these all over.  It was so much fun and my girls were SOOOOOO excited to go to the "North Pole".  Santa and his elves got on the train and came around and talked with every family.  He then gave every child a Polar Express bell.  I might have been just as excited, maybe even more excited, than my kids were.  It was just so much fun.  This one will definitely become a tradition for us!  


Now head on over to Farley's blog to read more or even link up yourself!  And if you haven't entered my little Pin it to Win it yet, click HERE to see what you can win.  

Happy New Year!!!




8 comments:

  1. I'm listening/watching Doc McStuffins right now too. That is hilarious! I'm also your newest follower :) Enjoy the rest of your break and good luck on the laundry. I need to do some too. Blah!

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you and I are in the same boat! I need another week of vacation as well!
    This laundry thing has gotten out of hand over here as well. O_o

    KrazyKuteKinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laundry? What's laundry? I have a feeling in houses around the world, it is stacked up right now :) Oh, and congrats on blogging three days in a row. I think until this week, I hadn't blogged since the last Currently, so you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just threw a load of laundry in myself so I'd have clothes to wear today! :) The train ride sounds like a lot of fun, what a great memory! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Doc McStuffins! Also a fan of Princess Sofia. I'm so glad my niece is out the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse phase. I much prefer princess songs, haha!
    Enjoy your PJ's! I'm still in mine ;-)
    Colleen
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Doc McStuffins is the best! Now I am singing her theme song-thanks a lot :) My daughter takes care of my ouchies with her medicine kit...adorable!
    Enjoy all the time you have left of your vacation.
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on blogging 3 days in a row! Also, the train ride sounds so cute and fun!

    Happy 2014!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard about how much fun the Polar Express train rides are. I want to take my son when he gets a little older. I need to get some laundry done too. Have a great New Year!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete