Saturday, August 17, 2013

TpT Superlatives and a SALE

I'm linking up with Christina over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for this fun TpT superlatives linky.  She asked us to say which superlative we were voted in high school, but, *sigh* I was not voted anything in high school.  I'm not too broken up about it though.  I graduated with about 325 and didn't expect to be voted anything.  No hard feelings!  

But here are my own little store's superlatives using Christina's fun "yearbook" graphic.  Love it!  
Since I just posted about some of these the other day HERE, I won't go into too much detail (but if you didn't know - you can still head over there to grab some freebies and enter to win too).  You can also click on the links below to go see these products in my store and get your 28% off at the Back to School sale that starts tomorrow!!!!  Just enter the code BTS13 at checkout!  

So here we go:

First up is Teacher's Pet.  This one is my favorite right now - Pour Some Sugar on Me (literacy and math centers).  I had so much fun creating these centers.  The graphics are so adorable!  These will make for a SWEET way to start off my year with my little firsties.  

Most Likely to Help Your Students Succeed is my Common Core Math Centers.  This first pack includes number cards 1 - 120 and 13 different centers to go with them.  YOU decide which number to include in the centers and change it up whenever for a whole new center.  These centers will really help those kids solidify their mathematical understanding. 

Best Couple has to go to my Phonics "Ph"riends Meet the Short Family and Bundle of Blends.  There are way more characters than just two for this couple, but your kids will LOVE having these ones become part of you class.  

And finally, I added one more - Most Wishlisted.  My Welcome Back Pack is my most wishlisted item in my store right now.  You should probably go see check it out to see why =)


If you're looking for more phenomenal First Grade teachers that are also having a sale tomorrow - check out the links below.  It's like a one stop shop for First Grade fabulousness!!!


I'm off to shop and add some fun things to my cart.  Happy shopping to you too!!!


1 comment:

  1. Your Phonics "Ph" Friends looks fun- ph throws them a bit doesn't it? Have a great sale!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete