Monday, August 19, 2013

Anyone hear about a sale going on??

Hi friends!

Just here for a quick hello, a little reminder, and to congratulate a lucky winner!!!

First of all ---- did you by any chance hear that there is a sale going on at Teachers Pay Teachers???  Well, if you didn't then you better hurry over there and CHECK IT OUT!!!  Seriously, I have about 30 things on my wishlist and I plan to clear that out as much as I can.  There's no better time to get those things you've been drooling over.  Today is the last day and don't forget to enter the code BTS13 so you get the extra discount.  Click HERE to check out my sale =)



Next order of business ---- a winner!  
Remember last week I posted about some of my plans for the upcoming school year like setting up daily routines, math and literacy centers, some freebies, and ....... what's that?  
You missed it?  
Click HERE to check it out.  

I wasn't sure how many entries I'd get, but we only got enough for one winner.  That's ok though -  it just makes this winner that much more special!!!!  
The winner is #17!!!!  Lori - check your email!  
And since you were the only winner, I added in a bonus JUST FOR YOU!

I truly appreciate all the other entries and comments!  I know you took the time to visit my blog, read my posts, which can sometimes be all over the place, and then pinned something you liked.  That means SOOOOO much!  

I'm off to TpT to go shopping - hope you are able to clear out your wishlist too!

***Almost forgot - don't forget to give feedback on items you've already purchased so you can earn TpT credits and use them on your next purchase.  


No comments:

Post a Comment