Sunday, July 7, 2013

Anniversary Sale!



Today is my husband's and my anniversary!!!!  

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!!
7-8-06



 It's been 7 years married, 13 years together!  
We are high school sweethearts <3
We have 2 healthy, happy, beautiful (if I do say so myself) little girls. 
We laugh together and cry together.
He picks me up when I am down.
He steps up when I'm overwhelmed with all things teachery or just with life!
He would do anything for his family.
He's an amazing husband and an even better father.
I'm a LUCKY girl.
To many, many more years!!!
xoxoxo

(In case you're wondering, these aren't the best pics of us, but I didn't have all my pictures on my computer.  I snagged these from Facebook.  I definitely have better wedding pictures than that one.)

So I was out shopping for a card for my dear hubby and had to take some pictures of some of the ones I found.  They might be a little hard to see but if you can strain to read them, some of them are hilarious.  Which one do you think I picked????


Well, did you take a guess???  
Did you find my ridiculously lame joke in my comments.  I understand if you didn't because it really is "cheesy".  

I picked the classic and sentimental, which suits me the best.  I got the one with the Eiffel Tower on it.  The outside starts off with - "The easy part was falling in love...".  The inside says "But the best part is staying in love..."  There is more to it of course, but I just felt like this was the part that captured us.  

Although the other ones made me laugh, I felt that this was a year to make it about love.  We all get so caught up in life and often forget to slow down to appreciate what we have.  Our anniversary is a time to do just that!  BTW- we are actually going out to dinner AND a movie.  Can you believe that???  I can't remember the last time we were able to do both.  The kids will be having a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's.  This is a first for us.  We're hoping our 2 year old goes to sleep for them --- she's a stubborn little one.  Love her spunk!

So in honor of my anniversary, I am having a 1 day sale!!!  
Everything will be 20% off at my TpT store, so check it out!

Here's my latest addition to my store:





Now would also be a great time to grab my Common Core Math Centers - there are 2 different sets that apply to different common core standards.  The great thing about these centers is there are so many options within each one that you could use and reuse these all year long!



Since this was a pretty random post (not very much about teaching), I decided to link up with Fabulous in First: Sunday Smorgasbord  Which, of course, once again I am a day late to the party!!!  Surprise, surprise!!!


You should head on over to her AWESOME site to link-up or just read some other random thoughts.  

And don't forget to check out my sale!!!!





4 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Anniversary. You are so right about how easy it is to fall in love, but how difficult to stay there. I am so lucky that after falling in love several times, I finally met Mr. Right to fall in love with and stay in love with--30 years later. I always sent the silly cards until we hit some serious bumps in the road including my having and surviving cancer twice. That's when you have the true test of a marriage. Now, I have trouble finding cards that tell him how special he is and how lucky I am that we have stayed in love. Best of luck to you and your husband---may you have many more years and survive all the bumps in the road along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment meant a lot to both me and my husband, so thank you!!! 30 years is inspiring! I look forward to that with my husband no matter what bumps we hit. It is not always easy, but it is always worth it!!! You must be a strong and dedicated person to not only be married for 30 years, but to survive cancer twice. I hope you have 30 more wonderful years with your husband and maybe a few less bumps. Thank you again for the well wishes!

      Delete