Saturday, June 29, 2013

July's Currently


Gotta love Farley's monthly Currently link-up!!!!  I haven't done it in a few months because if you haven't noticed, I haven't been a good blogger in the last couple months.  Not bad, but not great!  Oh well, quality over quantity right????  I hope you agree :-)

The best thing about this month's Currently is that most of them are about fun summer things and not just about school stuff.  Don't get me wrong, the school stuff is why I blog 99% of the time - and why I read other blogs - but sometimes it's nice to read about how these other bloggers and teachers have lives outside of school, too.  



I don't need to elaborate too much on my Currently, but I do want to explain more about my Blogging tip.  I KNOW how much time it takes to keep up with blogging yourself and visit other blogs, not to mention commenting on those other blogs.  I am just so honored that there are others out there who are willing to use their much needed time to say a quick hello.  So thank you SOOOOOO much to anyone who has taken their time to do that for me and I promise to work harder at doing it too!

So click on the link below to go to Farley's page and link up yourself, or at least read the others ones.  While you're there - why not write a quick comment :-)



Don't forget to scroll down and enter my Bloglovin' Giveaway.  All you have to do is follow me on Bloglovin' so you can easily read my posts.  You can also click on the linky there too and enter TONS of other giveaways as well!  

Have a GREAT day!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am right there with you on the spring cleaning! Funny how it rolls right into summer. Summer is so precious, it's hard to decide what to do and what to skip! Enjoy your time off!
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel just as humbled as you that people actually take the time to read what I write! Oh, and I'm with ya on the "spring" cleaning. My house definitely needs some TLC!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain, maybe we could do a little swap. I will take a little rain and trade you for over a week of 105+ degrees. We could mix the two and get a happy middle! The good news is maybe the rain will keep you inside to clean. Enjoy your summer!

    Renee
    Fantastic First Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete