Thursday, January 31, 2013

Super Sale LINKY



How incredibly sweet is Khrys from Keepin' It Cool in Kinderland to stop by my little 'ol blog and invite me to her linky?!?!?!?  I just love finding blogging buddies!!!!!  :)

So anyway, she has set up an awesome linky on her site where other bloggers are doing a blog post to spotlight some items that will be on sale this weekend on Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook.  What a great idea!  I have 4 items I am going to highlight right now.  They are some of my best sellers and I'm excited to be putting them on sale so more people can check them out.  Here they are - just click on the images to go to the blog post about them OR click on the links above to go to my stores and add them to your wishlist.




1.  Valentine's Day Math and Literacy Activities for K-2         


2. Penguin Unit {Nonfiction and Fiction Literacy Activities} for K-3


3. Common Core Math Centers for K-2 - can be differentiated and reused throughout the year



4. Biography Pack for Grades 2-5 - Can be used with any biography study


I hope you'll check out my blog posts and items and most definitely this linky to see all the great products for sale this weekend!  Don't miss it!!!  (Thank you Khrys :-)

6 comments:

  1. I might just have to purchase your Common Core Math centers! I'm in need of some new things for my kiddos to do during our workshop. They are getting bored of the ones we have and I just haven't had time to put any together! :)

    Ashley
    Primary Teacherhood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they work well for you. My kids are doing great with them and I love changing them each week - it's so easy! :)))

      Delete
  2. You are so sweet Melissa :) I'm thrilled that you joined my linky and even happier to have you as a new bloggy buddy! All,of your products look wonderful and your common core math centers are on my wish list. Cannot wait for the big sale! Good luck on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute little valentine penguins! Adorable.

    iHeartEdu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Don't you just LOVE penguins?!?!?!?! :)))))

      Melissa

      Delete