Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fresh New Freebies

I was browsing through all the FREE items available on Teachers Pay Teachers and was AMAZED at the quality products out there that are FREE!!!  Did I mention FREE?!?!?!?!  I spent many hours downloading FREE item after FREE item.  What fun!

I thought maybe some of you out there would also be interested in these FREE items on TpT so I wanted to highlight a few here.

#1 - Linda from Around the Kampfire has a couple adorable and very useful FREEBIES.  The first one is perfect if you teach Plant Life Cycles and is geared for grades 1-3.  Get it HERE


 The next one from Linda will be so fun for the holiday season.  Who doesn't love The Gingerbread Man stories?  Get to her store quick to pick this one up - click HERE to get it!




#2 Martha from Primary Paradise has this ridiculously fun rap to teach the commutative property of addition.  What a great way to get the point across.  You can get this one HERE and have fun rapping with your kids!



#3 Deborah from The Happy Edugator has some great holiday freebies available at her store AND she's having a SALE right now!!!!!  You better get on over there to get her FREEBIES and check out her sale.   Here is just one - a Thanksgiving Maze.  Click HERE to get it or click on her name to go to her store and see the rest!


Happy FREEBIE downloading!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy to be your newest follower! Saw your comment on Linda Kamp's site. I also just gave her a shout out. She rocks!
    Growing Firsties is having a Pete the Cat Giveaway that benefits Hurricane Sandy Relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Thank you so much for the sweet feature! Your blog is adorable and what a great idea to feature freebies you like!

    I just noticed Lisa's comment above, you girls are too much! :0
    I hope you have a great week! I'm off today and planning in my PJ's!
    Thank you again!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire



    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know about these great freebies Melissa:)
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete