Thursday, October 11, 2012

Welcome to my 10 followers!!!

Sooooo exciting to have followers on my blog!  Thanks so much to all of you for joining me in the fun!  I have followed all of you as well.  It's so nice to have a community of support!  There are so many things I still have to learn, but I know I'll figure some out as I go.  Here are a couple things I'm wondering if anyone is able to help with.  Hopefully these aren't the dumbest questions in the world, but even if they are, I still don't know the answers - ha ha!  So please comment if you can help me out - or even if you want to laugh at me :)  I'm ok with that too!

*How do you post a link to your blog in other people's comments (when there is no Link button)?
*Do you think it is user-friendly to post things in PDF (if I have documents or items to show or freebies)?
*How do I add buttons to the side of the blog - like Teachers Pay Teachers or Follow me on Pinterest?
*How do I create and/or participate in giveaways and linky parties?  And really - what IS a linky party anyway?  LOL

Ok, that's it for now.  Just thought I'd see if anyone is able to offer me a quick mini-lesson :)



4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so pretty! I found you through TPT.

    I'm not exactly new to blogging, but I'm new to the teacher-blog-network. I learned a LOT from a fellow TPTer. Just Google "Blog baby, blog" and most of your questions here will be answered! Good luck :)

    P.S., not sure if this is how you do a link, but I'm going to TRY to post one to the blog baby site:
    Blog, Baby Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This site was awesome! Thanks SO much for taking the time to visit and respond. I also loved your blog! This new world is exciting and it's nice to have immediate support :)

      Melissa

      Delete
  2. Hi Melissa! Welcome to blogging!

    Here is a link about how to leave a link to your blog in your comment:

    http://www.ladybugsteacherfiles.com/2011/02/more-code-funleaving-your-link-in.html

    Posting activities in a pdf is usually the easiest way to share because of issues with fonts and graphics.

    I hope this helps some. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower and a 1st grade teacher too. I would love for you to hop over and visit when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather,
      I LOVE your blog and thanks so much for visiting mine and leaving a note. I really appreciate. I will check out your link you left.

      Thanks again!
      Melissa

      Delete