Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Seasonal Activities


Check out these items at my store!  They are perfect for the Fall and Halloween season.  They span across different grade levels.  Hope you like 'em!

And of course you'll have to download this FREE Autumn slideshow.  I use this to introduce my Fall Descriptive Writing, but you could use it on its own.  Enjoy the freebie!




This is a fun poem writing activity that teaches/reviews parts of speech.

The kids are tired (so are you).  The kids are coming down from a sugar high (and so are you).  Here are some hands-on activities for grades K-2 for the day after Halloween.



Your students will surprise you with their use of sensory images and descriptive language in these descriptive writing pieces about Fall (grades 2-5).



4 comments:

  1. I read about your new blog on the TpT seller forum. I just started my blog this summer, so it's still a whole new world for me too. I'm one of your newest followers!

    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it on the forum too..congrats.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great!!! I'm your newest follower!!!
    Latoya
    Flying Into First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through the forum on Tpt! I just love it and can't wait to read more. I am happy to be a new follower!
    Happy Teaching,
    Laura
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete