Saturday, October 13, 2012

I've been BOO-ed!

I've been BOO-ed by Learning with Mrs. Leeby (who was nice enough to add me by request).  This is my first Linky Party and I am honored to be a part of it.  So check out her site (because it's GREAT!) and then check out some Halloween ideas below!






#1  I used this quick, fun, Halloween activity when I taught 3rd grade.  It is on sale right now in my TpT store until Tuesday.  I always loved how the students writing turned out and it was a great way to review parts of speech.


Here is a 3rd grader's example of their poem:
So cute and fun!!!


#2 The Day After Halloween --- this is something I will be using with my 1st graders this year.   We all know the students are tired and hyped up on sugar, so here are some hands-on, fun activities for the day after Halloween.  This is also ON SALE right now until Tuesday.


#3 A FREEBIE from Games 4 Learning.  Who doesn't love freebies AND games!!!!

#4 The Candy Corn Bandit by Babbling Abby is SO CUTE!  I can't wait to use it with my first graders this year!  If I were you, I'd check it out! 






Here are the people I BOO-ed.  Check out their blogs too because they have some awesome ideas!!

Lori Smith at The Reinspired Teacher



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for booing me! You have some great ideas here!

    Lori
    http://thereinspiredteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa!! So glad you linked up to the linky party! LOVE your ideas- I'm going to check out your Halloween Poety pack! :) I was wondering if you could check your link again on my blog- I want people to find your CUTE blog!! (when I click the link it says "can't display the webpage")
    Thanks again!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tori! I fixed it. And thank you for hosting this linky party!

      Melissa :)
      First Grade Smiles

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of this linky party!! I am definitely going to have to link up. I am your newest follower!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to have you as a follower!

      Thanks,
      Melissa :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Melissa.
    Thanks a lot for Booing me. Love the blog!!
    Kristin
    http://drowninginpaperclips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem - thank you for being one of my first followers! I also love your blog :)

      Melissa
      First Grade Smiles

      Delete